Wednesday 11 November 2009

Front Cover- Layout

After choosing my photo i thought about how i was going to make my layout for my cover. Firstly i had to crop my main image in photoshop and scale it down in photoshop so that i had it the right size for my A4 cover without changing the proportions of the image or distorting it. Secondly i had to chose i good background colour. One that was eye-catching yet didn't take too much away from the main image in my cover. i tried a few different colours including red, blue and green, i tried these colours first because they were nice and bright but later thought that they wouldn't go well with the colour of my title which i already knew was going to be light blue. I eventually settled for a yellow because it is usually seen as a "happy" colour and reflects the overall tone of my front cover: 


0 comments: